Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla.
You can cook Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla
- It's 2 of large tortillas.
- It's 1 of ripe avocado (smashed).
- It's of 1/2 cup black bean.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of Chopped green onion (cilantro is better, but I don’t have on hand).
- Prepare of Chili flakes optional.
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla instructions
- In a medium bowl combined al the l ingredients. Lay down one of the tortilla on top of cutting board or plate..
- Heat up a nonstick fry pan without oil. Put one tortilla on it and spread evenly the avocado mixture over the tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. With a little pressure to help them hold each other..
- Heat each side of the quesadilla in the pan until it brown or crispy. Take off from the pan, transfer to the cutting board and cut into 4 section. Now ready to served..
- Enjoy immediately with any salads or soup of your choice. We enjoyed with fresh lettuce, arugula strawberry salad..
- HappyCooking! Easy peasy dinner! ❤️.