Recipe: Yummy Rhubarb and Watermelon Cake
Rhubarb and Watermelon Cake.
You can cook Rhubarb and Watermelon Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and Watermelon Cake
- It's 3 stalks of rhubarb (cleaned and cut).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
- It's 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 slices of white bread (trimmed and cut to round size).
- It's of watermelon (cut to round size and pat dry).
- Prepare 250 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rosewater.
- It's of orange zest.
Rhubarb and Watermelon Cake instructions
- Beat the heavy cream, 2 tbsp sugar, rosewater and orange zest together till stiff peaks form.
- Add 50 gr sugar and 100 ml water to saucepan, bring to boil and turn to medium heat for reduce the liquid to half.
- Heat a pan, add rhubarb, 2 tbsp sugar, lemon juice stir well, cook on low heat till rhubarb soft and take off from heat..
- With cake mould, lined with baking paper, place white bread underneat, brush sugar syrup, then add cream.
- Place watermelon then add more cream, then cover with white bread add brush with sugar syrup and cream.
- Top with rhubarb compote.