How to Cook Perfect Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap
Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap.
You can have Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap
- You need 2 of large flour tortillas.
- It's 2 of corn tostadas.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (any color), sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cholula hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large Yukon potato.
- You need 2 teaspoons of seasoning salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap instructions
- Prepare your inner ingredients by sautéing your sliced vegetables in a stovetop skillet with your hot sauce. Put the potato through a cheese grader and put into a mixing bowl..
- Mix the shredded potato with your seasoning salt, oregano and ground cumin. Cook in the stovetop skillet after the veggies. Add olive oil over top and cook until they're slightly crispy..
- Heat large tortilla over the stovetop or in a large enough microwave for 10 seconds. Place the tortilla down on a clean surface and place the tostada in the center of it..
- Load your toppings over top of the tostada, making sure not to load the toppings past it. If your tortillas is not large enough, add a corn tortilla over the toppings before you fold. Start the fold by folding up the bottom, putting pressure on it so it stays put then going in one direction fold up a corner of your last fold until you have folded up all 5-6 sides..
- Grill the newly formed wrap in a panini press to seal the bottom and give it some nice grill marks. Alternatively you can heat it up in a stovetop skillet or in the oven..