How to Cook Delicious French Style Vegetarian Stew
French Style Vegetarian Stew.
You can have French Style Vegetarian Stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Style Vegetarian Stew
- Prepare 6-8 stalks of Celery.
- It's 1-2 of large Australian Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 of large US Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium Carrots.
- You need 1 of large Red Capsicum.
- Prepare 3-4 of large Tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 pieces of Bean Curd Skin Rolls.
- You need 8-10 of medium Portabella Mushrooms.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian Spices.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Vegetarian Stock Cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- It's 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Full Cream Milk.
French Style Vegetarian Stew step by step
- Cut all the vegetables including the mushrooms into cube size. Cut the bean curd skin roll into small slices and mince a little..
- Heat the pot and melt the margarine in low heat..
- When the margarine is heated up, put the spices into the margarine and stir fry all the ingredients in the pot for 5-10 minutes..
- Pour the water and milk into the pot and melt the sugar and stock cube in it..
- When the water is boiled, turn to low heat and stew the ingredients for 30-40 minutes. Then, ready to serve..