Easiest Way to Make Tasty Lemon Bundt Cake
Lemon Bundt Cake.
You can have Lemon Bundt Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt Cake
- It's of For the cake.
- It's 1 of lemon cake mix.
- Prepare 1 (3.4 oz) of package instant lemon pudding.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare of For the glaze.
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
Lemon Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Generously coat bundt pan with shortening or nonstick spray..
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and dry pudding. Add water, oil, lemon juice, eggs, sour cream, and lemon zest and mix with mixer till smooth..
- Pour into pan and bake 40 minutes or until toothpick come out clean with a few crumbs attached. Cool 15 minutes in pan then place on cake tray..
- To make glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Add lemon juice until the glaze is thin enough to pour. I usually double the glaze recipe..
- Drizzle over cooled cake and let glaze harden for at least 10 minutes. Serve with fresh strawberries if desired..