Recipes: Yummy Snowball Cookies
You can have Snowball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- It's 1 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Add a little more if you want a sweeter cookie.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need of Additional powdered sugar for dusting.
Snowball Cookies instructions
- Cream together 1/2 cup of powdered sugar with softened butter. Add in vanilla, salt, flour and pecans. Roll into balls that are about 1 inch in diameter or about the size of a large gum ball or jawbreaker..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 13 minutes or until brown on the bottom. Your cookie will seem soft to touch. Let them cool for about 5 minutes and then gently roll in powdered sugar (I fill a shallow bowl with about 1 cup of powdered sugar and gently roll them around)..
- Remove and place on a cooling rack or plate to cool. Once your cookies have cooled completely, give them a second coating of powdered sugar by rolling them in the bowl again. You may need to add additional powdered sugar to coat the cookies and make them look like snowballs..