Strawberries Roll-cake for Christmas.
You can cook Strawberries Roll-cake for Christmas using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberries Roll-cake for Christmas
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 65 g of flour.
- Prepare 60 g of sugar.
- It's 20 g of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 400 ml of cream.
- You need 40 g of sugar for cream.
- It's 220 g of strawberries.
- It's 50 ml of light syrup.
- You need of Sliver balls for decoration.
- Prepare of icing sugar for decoration.
Strawberries Roll-cake for Christmas step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C and put non-stick paper to a 28x34 baking tray..
- Transfer the eggs into a mixing bowl, slightly beat the eggs and add sugar(60g) to it. Using a hand mixer, mix until the eggs turn pale yellow and soft peaks are formed..
- Sieve in flour, gently mix well until all flour is just combined..
- Mix melted butter with warm milk..
- Put about 3 tbsp of egg mixture to the milk mixture and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture from 4 to back to the egg mixture again and gently mix well..
- Put the mixture into the tray and bake in the oven for 8-10min or until golden brown at 190C..
- When the cake is done, let it to cool on a rack..
- While the cake is cooling, let's work on the cream. Transfer the cream to a mixing bowl, add sugar (40g) it and beat the cream until soft peaks are formed..
- Transfer the cake on a baking paper. Brush the cake with light syrup, then gently coat a layer of cream on it..
- Line the strawberries at the middle of the cake and coat the cream on the strawberries..
- Now, carefully roll the cake using the baking paper. After rolling the cake, gently shape the cake into a cylinder and cover with baking paper. Cool it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- When the cake is ready, we can start decorating the cake. Coat the cake with cream. Top with strawberries and Sliver Balls. Lastly, top with some icing sugar to finish!.