Recipes: Delicious Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie.
You can have Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- You need of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits - all to taste].
- It's of Strawberries.
- You need of Pineapple.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- Prepare of Green Melon.
- Prepare of Tangerine.
- You need of Grapes.
- Prepare of Kiwi [peeled].
- It's of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- Prepare of Orange Juice [+ reserves - use to help crush ice].
- Prepare of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- It's of Crushed Ice.
- It's of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- Prepare 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- It's 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- It's of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- It's of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie step by step
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.