Recipe: Delicious Vegetarian Cabbage Kofta
Vegetarian Cabbage Kofta.
You can cook Vegetarian Cabbage Kofta using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Cabbage Kofta
- It's of Ingredients A:.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Prepare 400 grams of white cabbage.
- You need 1 teaspoons of ginger.
- You need 0.5 of chilli peppers (fresh).
- You need 0.5 of coriander.
- You need 0.5 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 0.25 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- It's of Ingredients B:.
- Prepare 4 of tomato(es).
- Prepare 0.5 of chilli peppers (fresh).
- It's 1 of garlic clove(s).
- Prepare 0.5 centimetres of ginger.
- Prepare 0.25 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoons of coriander powder.
- It's 1.5 tablespoons of gram flour.
- You need 0.5 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of chilli powder <- (substitute with curry powder).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoons of garam masala.
- It's 4 tablespoons of water.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
Vegetarian Cabbage Kofta instructions
- Mix Chopped Cabbage and Spices: Rinse cabbage to get rid of dirt, Then, chop or blend cabbage into small chunks. Aside from gram flour, mince all the ingredients and spices in (A) to add to the cabbage and mix well. Once evenly mixed, add gram flour..
- Allow Ingredients To Bind: Lightly squeeze the ingredients while mixing. This is to release some moisture from the cabbage. The water and gram flour will act as binding agents..
- Fry Cabbage Balls: Shape 1.5 tablespoons of the cabbage mixture into a ball. Continue shaping with the rest of mixture. Fry the cabbage balls in a pan of heated oil over medium heat until evenly browned. Set aside..
- Prepare Tomato Gravy: Blend tomatoes, chillies and ginger until smooth. In a preheated pan, add a tablespoon of oil. Sauté the rest of the ingredients (except gram flour) until fragrant. Then, add the blended ingredients and water into the pan. Cook over medium heat until gravy thickens..
- Let Gravy Thickens and Serve: Once the gravy thickens to the desired consistency, add salt and sugar to taste. Turn off the stove. Mix the fried cabbage balls into the gravy. Garnish with fresh coriander..