Recipe: Delicious Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing
Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing.
You can have Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing
- It's of Lemon cake.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 - 2 cups granulated sugar, to taste.
- It's 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of Lemon icing.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar, sifted.
- It's 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing instructions
- Grease and dust with flour a 8 - 10 cup capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and salt and beat with an electric mixer until well combined and light and fluffy..
- Next, add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition..
- After, add in the lemon zest and juice and vanilla and beat again to combine..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder..
- Add in half of the dry ingredients into the wet and beat to combine. Add in the milk and beat again..
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat to combine..
- Now, with a spatula mix to make sure everything is well combined (Do not overmix)..
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 50 minutes..
- When done, take it out and cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring..
- To make the icing, combine both ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine making sure there are no lumps..
- Let the cake cool completely and pour over the icing. Serve and Enjoy!.