Recipe: Appetizing Orea bake cheesecake
Orea bake cheesecake. A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe makes a Cream cheese: I suggest letting the cream cheese soften to room temperature before mixing up the. Upgrade your standard cheesecake with this Oreo Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com.
It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. The no bake dessert for summer! Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe: The consistency of this no bake I would stick to Philadelphia cream cheese for this (and full fat) it seems more stable than supermarket own brands. You can cook Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- It's of Cake base.
- It's 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- It's 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need of Cheese filling.
- It's 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It's 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- It's 15 g of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- Prepare 125 ml of sour cream.
- You need 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 2 pcs of orea cookies.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. Nothing gets a party going like this Reese's Peanut Butter.
Orea bake cheesecake step by step
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
This is an easy cheesecake for kids to prepare with just a little supervision - they'll love smashing up the biscuits for the base. Be sure to refrigerate the cake overnight for best outcome. You may want to make a cookie-crust with crushed Oreo®. NO BAKE cheesecakes is probably my favorite of all cheesecakes. Also below are other recipes, which are No Bake too, including a cool one for Cheesecake on a Stick, and a Banana Cherry.