How to Prepare Perfect Italian Bakeless Cake
Italian Bakeless Cake.
You can cook Italian Bakeless Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Bakeless Cake
- Prepare 1-14 oz. of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice- fresh.
- It's 1-8 oz. of can crushed pineapples ( undrained).
- Prepare 32-40 of vanilla wafers.
- You need 1-8 oz of container cool whip - thawed.
- You need 2 cups of sweetened flaked coconut.
- It's 12-16 of maraschino cherries.
Italian Bakeless Cake step by step
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice in a small bowl until it is thoroughly combined. Mix in lemon juice & pineapples..
- Line the bottom of a baking fish with vanilla waffers. ( 8x8" or 7x10"). Pour all of the pineapple mixture over the waffers. ( I used 16 on the bottom).Then add another layer of waffers on top of pineapple mixture..
- Spread cool whip evenly on top of vanilla waffers. Then sprinkle with the coconut. Top with cherries. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours before serving..