How To Prep Yummy Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls
Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls. Christmas Leftover Rum Balls: It is the same story every christmas.lots of delightful cookies leftover: cookies. cake leftovers. candy (preferably same flavored). nuts((unsalted or spiced). Remove the rumballs from the freezer and whilst still frozen dip each ball into the chocolate batter. These Choco Rum Balls are special and best for New Year Treat as it is healthy and prepared without using Maida, Sugar & Eggs It can be prepared without any.
This italian rum cake recipe is one of the Italian cakes my grandma made. Yes, it's an easy to make cakes Christmas Rum Cake. This is my mother-in-law's recipe, one she prepares every Christmas, and How to Make Holiday Rum Balls Video. You can cook Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls
- It's 360g, of Cake: I used leftover of Christmas Fruit cake.
- It's 85g of Chocolate, chopped.
- It's 70 ml of Dark Rum:.
- It's 1 tsp of Rum essence:.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate for dipping.
- Prepare as required of White chocolate for garnish.
Make this classic holiday treat using leftover brownies! Traditionally Christmas Rum Balls are made of leftover Christmas Fruit Cake, chocolate and dark Rum. But any kind of leftover chocolate cake or tutti frutti cake or even simple vanilla cake works fine as the base of rum balls. In some region people use biscuits or cookies instead of cakes.
Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls step by step
- Crumble cake pieces in food processor or by hands..
- Transfer the crumbs in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt chocolate in microwave at full power..
- Whisk with spatula until entire chocolate is melted nicely..
- Pour melted chocolate on cake crumbs and mix with a spatula to coat all dry crumbs with chocolate..
- Combine the rum with chocolate-cake mixture until everything comes together to form a large dough ball..
- Form medium sized balls..
- Take a bowl melt chocolate for dipping..
- Dip balls in melted chocolate..
- Take them on tray..
- Freeze them for 10mins..
- Decoration them with melted white chocolate..
Community Recipe: Danish Rum Cake Balls. Take leftover cake and blend up in a food processor with cocoa powder, rum and jam of your choosing, but normally done with raspberry or strawberry jam. Decadent yet deceptively simple, these rum balls are sure to be a hit at your next holiday dessert A proper rum ball should be a fire hazard. I hope you give these a try on your holiday dessert table! (I bet any cookie or cake would work). I hope I'm not making the Chef mad - I swear I'll actually follow.