Pumpkin cheesecake. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. I hope you enjoy this easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe! Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason.
This pull-apart bread is hiding a creamy pumpkin filling inside. These easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes are so delicious. Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for! You can have Pumpkin cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of half and half or light cream.
- It's 1 can of Pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It's 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Elevate your standard pumpkin pie with a cheesecake twist. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner.
Pumpkin cheesecake instructions
- For crust, combine crumbs, the 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press on to bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, half and half, pumpkin, the 3/4 cup sugar, flour, the 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined..
- Spoon filling into crust lined pan. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken..
- Combine the sour cream, the 2 tablespoons of sugar, and half teaspoon vanilla extract; spread over cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes more..
- Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pans with a thin blade knife or narrow spatula and cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan cool one hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. To store cheesecake, cover thoroughly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days..
The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse. But it's also Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake, for important reasons you'll understand shortly. Then again, it contains gingersnaps—hence the inclusion of "Gingersnap" in the name. A smooth and creamy pumpkin cheesecake with an easy homemade gingersnap cookie crust. The filling for this pumpkin cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and full of spices that really accentuate the.