Orange/Lemon Curd Pavlova🍋🍊.
You can have Orange/Lemon Curd Pavlova🍋🍊 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange/Lemon Curd Pavlova🍋🍊
- You need of Pavlova.
- You need 150 g of egg white.
- You need 300 g of powdered sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Orange curd.
- It's 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 80 g of sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of butter.
- Prepare 120 g of orange juice.
Orange/Lemon Curd Pavlova🍋🍊 step by step
- Mix in a mixer egg whites with powdered sugar until thick foam.
- Add corn flour and vinegar to egg whites. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Lay out the resulting mixture with a spoon on a baking sheet, forming 4 "nests". Bake for 45 minutes at 300 F / 150 C.
- Add sugar, orange juice to the yolks and mix everything. Put on a water bath and stir constantly until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Pass through a sieve orange curd and add butter. When the orange curd has cooled, fill the pastry bag with it.
- Fill Pavlova cakes with orange curd (you can add caramelized orange and orange jelly). Bon appetit!.