Easiest Way to Prep Perfect Cut Out Sugar Cookies
Cut Out Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Cut Out Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 5 of Eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 6 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It's 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
Cut Out Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually blend the dry mixture (second bowl) into the wet ingredients (first bowl).
- Chill dough for at least three hours or overnight.
- Roll dough out on a heavily floured canvas with a rolling pin until 1/8 - 1/4 thickness.
- Cut out with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 350°F until lightly golden.