Christmas special eggless caramel custard pudding cake with dry fruit chikki log. Slice Eggless Christmas fruit cake once cooled completely. Eggless Fruit cake made with wheat flour. Delicious eggless fruit cake that is soft, moist, delicious and doesn't use alcohol.
No funky smells is found in this and it makes the pudding set properly and silkily. I strongly recommend their product. chocolate custard recipe Mixed nuts or dry fruit chikki recipe/ mixed nuts brittle. You can cook Christmas special eggless caramel custard pudding cake with dry fruit chikki log using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas special eggless caramel custard pudding cake with dry fruit chikki log
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Custard powder.
- It's 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 1 tea spoon of Vanilla Essence.
- It's 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Mix dry fruits & poppy seeds.
This snack is not only prepared on special occasions like Diwali and Holi, but these can be prepared any time of the year. A yummy, caramel-covered custard that's super-easy to make and fun for the whole family to eat! In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the butter and sugar until it looks thick and creamy. A flaming Christmas pudding is the ultimate end to a Christmas meal.
Christmas special eggless caramel custard pudding cake with dry fruit chikki log instructions
- To make pudding cake, first take a bowl, add milk, custard powder, yogurt, sprig vanilla extract, condensed milk and mix nicely. Keep aside..
- Heat a non-stick pan on high and cook till the sugar darkens and turn into a caramel. Dont stir the pan, swirl the pan and switch off flame..
- Pour half of this caramelised mixture at the bottom of mould and on top pour mixed milk mixture. In remaining half caramel mixture add dry fruits and roll it to make log shape chikki..
- Take a deep pan and keep a stand on it. Now add water in pan till top of the stand..
- Now place filled mould and steam cook with closed lid for 25 minutes. Do toothpick test to find out, whether pudding is ready or not..
- Remove from mould using hand and let it come on room temperature..
- Now transfer pudding on remaining caramel layered serving plate and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Yummy and delectable Christmas Special pudding is ready to serve.Enjoy endlessly..
We've got classic Christmas pudding recipes that make several large puddings for Stir-up Sunday and Loaded with big pieces of fruit, Mary Berry's Christmas pudding recipe with brandy butter will win over the harshest critics. This is my first post on Eggless Christmas Fruit cake recipe without alcohol/ rum and condensed As this is an alcohol free, eggless dry fruit cake, I decided to give a try. As the original recipe has To avoid fruit sinking, we cook the dry fruits while making the caramel sauce. No one can find this is an. This Christmas, add some class to your dinner table by making the royal family's traditional figgy "This year, chefs in the Royal kitchens have shared their recipe for a traditional Christmas pudding And unlike American pudding, it's more cake-like than custard-like.