Breakfast Coffee Smoothie. This Breakfast Coffee Smoothie is your morning meal on-the-go with everything you need to get you going - coffee, oats, banana, milk and protein powder. Enter this banana coffee smoothie as a great breakfast option. It's like coffee, but even better.
This coffee smoothie recipe is so delicious and satisfying you won't want to hit snooze. A blueberry breakfast blend sounds delish all on its own. Then swirl together with some coffee-rich chia seed. You can cook Breakfast Coffee Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Coffee Smoothie
- It's 1.15 oz of Justin’s Almond Butter Packet.
- Prepare 2 of whole ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coffee flavored ice cream.
- You need to taste of coffee creamer or milk.
- You need to taste of Ice.
This Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie has everything you need for a complete breakfast: whole grains, fruit, caffeine, and a dollop of protein if you're feeling it. Watch this video to learn How to Make a a Breakfast Coffee Smoothie! - This Breakfast Coffee Smoothie is your morning meal on-the-go with everything you. See more ideas about Coffee recipes, Yummy drinks, Coffee breakfast smoothie. Blueberry Coffee Breakfast SmoothieHappy Foods Tube. rolled oats, almond milk, dates, instant coffee, fresh blueberries.
Breakfast Coffee Smoothie instructions
- Add all ingredients into blender or Ninja. I personally break the bananas in half to accommodate my bullet’s capacity..
- Begin blending, first on low. Then turn on high to make sure pulp is properly broken up (unless you like pulp, then skip this step!).
- Pour into any cup of choice & enjoy! :).
Coffee Breakfast Smoothie is the creamiest, most delicious HEALTHY breakfast you can imagine. It's loaded with dark chocolate flavor and powered with superfoods - raw cacao, chia seeds and oats. Make breakfast easy with these healthy breakfast smoothies! These healthy smoothie recipes These breakfast smoothie recipes are perfect for busy mornings. You can sip on a smoothie as you.