Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge. This five-ingredient smoothie uses only blueberries, avocado, yogurt, almond milk, and water. Avocado Blueberry Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Blueberry Avocado Smoothie is bursting with bold blueberry flavour and nourishing ingredients for a delicious breakfast.
Tired of smoothies with tons of ingredients and. This is my favorite all time smoothie recipe. Blueberry Avocado and Spinach Superfood Smoothie is the perfect recipe to help fight inflammation and give you an energy boost when you need it. You can have Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge
- It's 1 cup of blueberries frozen.
- You need 1 of medium avocado frozen.
- It's 1 cup of milk chilled.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
This keto blueberry avocado smoothie recipe is low-carb, dairy-free, and vegan. Enjoy it as a quick and easy breakfast meal or refreshing snack on a hot summer day. It's basically a blueberry avocado smoothie recipe, but I like to call it my brain power smoothie because it's chocked full of tasty ingredients that are good for brain health. This Blueberry Avocado Spinach Smoothie is one of my all-time favorite "green" smoothies!
Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge instructions
- Prep your blueberries in advance wash n freeze,cut the avocado into chunks and freeze.. Chill the whole milk..
- Toss the blueberries, avocado n milk in a blender and blend for about 5-7 mins pausing in between to avoid overworking the blender..
- Once done stir inn the whipping cream and serve. I prefer whipping cream to sweeten my smoothie rather than sugar..
Packed with lots of green goodness, protein, and healthy fats. I make this ALL the time, you've gotta try it!! This smoothie achieved everything I had hoped it would. A thick yet smooth consistency, an abundance of healthy. I've heard that avocados are amazing in smoothies, and despite my husband's up-turned nose, I was excited to try avocado in my This smoothie was very creamy and mild - not too sweet, not too tart.