Recipes: Perfect Dragon fruit smoothie
Dragon fruit smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram! Learn how to make the best Dragon fruit smoothie, using fresh dragon fruit (pitaya), mango, and bananas.
Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can usually find it year-round in the frozen section of grocery stores. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, chia seeds, and a The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. You can have Dragon fruit smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit smoothie
- You need 1 of dragon fruit chopped.
- It's 100 grams of vanila ice cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk sweetened and chilled.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of badam kesar powder.
It has a beautiful magenta color and you This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is such a winning combination of flavor! And can we talk about that color? Dragon fruit smoothie - Dragon fruit or also known as Pitaya is a fruit native to Mexico, South America and Central America. Now the dragon fruit has also been cultivated in Asia such as Indonesia.
Dragon fruit smoothie instructions
- First of all add sugar in milk and let it boil for sometime now add badam kesar powder and mix well. Let milk boil till it thickens a bit..
- Add some milk in mixer jar and dragon fruit pieces and blend well..
- Pour some chocolate syrup in glass. Add milk and dragon fruit blend. Mix well. Top up with vanilla ice cream. Garnish with chocolate syrup and dragon fruit pieces.Enjoy chilled..
Pink dragon fruit not only gives this smoothie it's delightfully vibrant color but it's delicious too. Dragon fruit and pineapple are blended with yogurt and coconut in this tropical smoothie that you can drink for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. Dragon fruit, also know as pitaya, lends a vibant pink color to this smoothie. I'm trying to contain my excitement with this mango, coconut and dragon fruit smoothie, really, I am. Enjoy this dragon fruit recipe that is a nourishing, refreshing smoothie bowl.