Recipes: Perfect Creamy Kale Smoothie
Creamy Kale Smoothie. Looking to step up your healthy nutrition? Note: This blog post may contain ads and affiliate links. This Kale Smoothie recipe is one of my favorite ways to incorporate more dark leafy greens into my day.
Read these tips to help Home » Nutrition » Blending Tips » How to Blend Kale into a Creamy and Delicious Green Smoothie. Enjoy this refreshing and creamy VEGAN kale smoothie for breakfast or as an afternoon drink. It is loaded with vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants. You can have Creamy Kale Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale Smoothie
- You need 3/4 cup of water or milk of choice (or less for a thicker smoothie).
- It's 1 of heaping cup shredded kale.
- You need 1 of medium banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of peach slices.
- It's 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
- You need 1/2 of peeled Clementine (optional for a citrusy kick).
- Prepare of Drizzle honey (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
This Creamy Kale Coconut Smoothie feels a lot like spring though and reminds me of last March when I posted my Bikini Ready Green Detox Smoothie. If there was one thing you could do right now to improve your health would you do it? This light and creamy smoothie is made with three simple ingredients. A Kale Smoothie recipe that actually tastes amazing!
Creamy Kale Smoothie instructions
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Eat immediately or you can place it in an airtight container (like a mason jar) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours..
- If you don't have a high power blender, be sure to blend just the liquid and the kale to begin with, then add the rest of the ingredients. This will ensure a smooth drink..
- I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if your fruit is fresh simply throw in a small handful of ice cubes..
The perfect breakfast or snack, with no bananas and full of protein. Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth. By Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer. Preparation Pour the water and toss the banana, kale, and avocado into the blender. Remove the stems from the kale and discard.