You can have Cheese Crackers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Crackers
- It's 8 ounces of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- It's 4 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter (cut into cubes).
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Ice water.
Cheese Crackers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pulse everything (except Water) together in the food processor until the dough resembles coarse sand..
- Pulse in Water two tablespoons at a time. It may need to add a little more if the dough looks dry..
- Remove the dough from the processor, form into a disk, flatten slightly, and wrap in plastic. Chill for at least 20 minutes..
- Roll the chilled dough out on a lightly floured work surface. Work with half of the dough at a time. Roll to a very thin (about 1/4" inch) rectangle then cut into squares..
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet or silpat. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until crispy..