Recipes: Healthy Oats Omelette with Apple Oats Honey Smoothie
Oats Omelette with Apple Oats Honey Smoothie. Apple & Oats Smoothie / Healthy breakfast. Oats Breakfast Smoothie Recipe - No Sugar No Milk - Oats Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss.
Oats egg omelette - One of the quick and healthy egg recipes for breakfast. For the weekdays Idli sambar, dosa, pesarattu are our most preferred breakfasts at home as they are protein rich and keep us full for long hours. But then they do take a long time to make and has to be planned ahead. You can cook Oats Omelette with Apple Oats Honey Smoothie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Omelette with Apple Oats Honey Smoothie
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of oats.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chopped veggies⬇️.
- Prepare of (Onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum, coriender leaves).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspChilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- It's of (For Apple Oats Smoothie).
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oats.
- You need 4-5 of icecubes.
Strawberry, Blueberry and Oat SmoothieAnanás e Hortelã. This apple oats smoothie is a great way to kick start your day and is ideal when you have less time in the morning for breakfast. Hear us out: Oatmeal gives smoothies a thicker, more filling consistency, a boost of fiber, and a kick of protein, too. Oats, frozen blueberries, banana, and unsweetened almond milk make his smoothie taste like a treat.
Oats Omelette with Apple Oats Honey Smoothie instructions
- Take a bowl add eggs, chopped veggies, Oats, milk, salt, chilli flakes, oregano mix well..
- Now heat a nonstick pan add oil pour egg mixture into the hot pan, cook for Few minute. Flip and cook both sides. ready to Serve..
- For apple Oats Smoothie:-.
- Take a blender add apple cubes, milk, Oats, honey, icecubes blend till smooth..
- Garnish glass with honey pour chilled Smoothie garnish with Apple serve immediately..
But the delicious drink only seems decadent—the ingredients are super-healthy! If I want to make my four kids a healthy, quick and easy breakfast, I go to overnight oats. Pouring homemade apple smoothies into glass. Homemade mayonnaise in a glass jar on a wooden table. Glass mug of eggnog, ingredients and sweets.