Recipes: Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie. Whoa this is a little strange. It was kind of more like carrot cake batter than carrot cake. The spices even turn it that dark batter color.
It's creamy, satisfying, and reminiscent of everyone's favorite springtime treat: Carrot Cake! Let us show you how to make this naturally sweet, plant-based treat. This smoothie has all the familiar flavors of carrot cake: sweet coconut, buttery walnuts, fragrant cinnamon, and warm vanilla. You can cook Carrot Cake Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Smoothie
- It's 4 of jars ( ounces each) baby food carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 of ice cubes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
The inspiration behind the recipe was simple: try to make a healthy protein smoothie that satisfied my (never-ending) cravings for carrot cake! Blend on high until totally smooth. So simple and I had it ready to blend in less than five minutes! The greek yogurt adds protein and that "cream cheese" feel of carrot cake.
Carrot Cake Smoothie step by step
- Combine baby food, frozen yogurt, milk, sugar, ice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg in blender; blend until smooth..
- Pour into four glasses. Serve immediately..
This carrot cake smoothie has all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake, including the cozy spices like cinnamon, natural sweeteners from fruit and carrots and other simple ingredients packed with nutrients. Yes, you can use fresh bananas in this smoothie. What are good toppings for this carrot cake smoothie? There are so many different topping options for this carrot cake smoothie. Here are a few of our favorites.