Recipes: Diet Mango Rosset Trifle
Mango Rosset Trifle.
You can have Mango Rosset Trifle using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Rosset Trifle
- It's of ~For Mango Spong Cake:.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 oz of flour.
- You need 2 oz of castor sugar.
- You need of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare of ~For Mango Custard:.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbls of mango custard powder.
- It's 2 1/2 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- It's of ~Filling:.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- It's of Chocolate Sauce (as required).
- It's of Mango strips (for Rosset).
- It's of Silver edible pearls (few).
Mango Rosset Trifle step by step
- For Mango Spong: Beat eggs with sugar till it's double in size, add mango essence and drop of yellow food colour, beat it again for a minute..
- Now sift plain all-purpose flour in the egg batter and fold with spatula by light hands. Preheat oven at 180° and pour the batter into round or square 8 inches tin for 20 to 25 Minutes or till done..
- After testing the spong cake by inserting a toothpick comes out clean. Set a side to cool completely. After cooling cut rounds of the cake according to your dessert cups/Glass..
- For Mango Custard: to make mango custard add milk and sugar in a Saucepan and mix mango custard powder in it. Whisk and cook on low flame till it's thicken in desired consistency. Let it cool & set aside..
- Time to the favorite part.... Assemble the dessert. Take dessert glasses pour 2 heaped tbls of preapared cool custard with 1 tbls of mango cubes..
- Now set the cut Spong cake piece in it and pour more 2 to 3 tbls of mango custard. Now drizzle mango puree 1 tbls in each glass, 1 tbls crumble of extra sides of cake and pipe with whipped cream..
- Make rosses of mango strips set in center. Drizzle some mango puree and Chocolate Sauce. Decore with a silver pearl. Make all dessert glasses like this..
- Chill before serve. Here we beautiful and yummyyy Mango Rossett Trifle ready to serve. Enjoy....