Berry Breakfast Smoothie. Not only is it a pretty pink color and a rich and creamy texture, but also it's VERY filling and delicious! Plus it's quick and easy to make, so it's perfect for people who. This recipe for a mixed berry smoothie is a refreshing and healthy combination of fruit and yogurt Smoothies are a great choice for breakfast or as a mid-day snack.
It blends up thicker than fresh fruit and gives you a really cold smoothie to enjoy after blending. Smoothies like this Triple Berry Breakfast Smoothie are an easy way to start your morning off right. It's a no-cook meal that is ready in no time, fills you up with superfood nutrition. You can cook Berry Breakfast Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Breakfast Smoothie
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- You need 10 ounces of Whole mixed berries(frozen).
- You need 6 ounces of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh kale.
- Prepare of Your choice of yogurt(I used Triple Berry Tart yogurt by lifeway.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ground Premium Flaxseed.
- It's 1 cup of water.
I don't know about everyone else, but I almost never have the time in the morning to prepare a proper breakfast, and I generally try to avoid going to the drive-thru. I love breakfast, but during the. Mangoes, berries, bananas and Silk start the day off right. Is it healthy to have a smoothie for breakfast?
Berry Breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Peal bananas and place in blender.
- Next add the frozen berries, raspberries and kale.
- Add in your liquids: yogurt and water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of ground flaxseed.
- Blend these ingredients in your blender.
- Enjoy your berry breakfast smoothie.
Get the energy you need to power through your workout in minutes. Throw these ingredients in the blender to energize your morning. The Berry Breakfast Smoothie recipe out of our category None! This berry smoothie is paleo, healthy, vegan, and gluten free. If you're looking for a whole food, plant-based.