Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie!. Get out blender and prepare ingredients. Peel bananas and place in the blender. Banana smoothies for weight loss include few simple steps.
For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for smoothies below). Half an orange — When I have oranges in the house, I love adding them to my morning smoothie. For a smoothie without milk, use water. You can cook Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie!
- You need 2-3 of Bananas.
- It's 4 Cups of milk.
- Prepare 7 of Ice Cubes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 5 Drops of Peppermint Extract (Optional).
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of Sugar (Optional).
It all starts with a banana, and the combinations are nearly endless! Banana, berries, and almond butter are blended with coconut creating a colorful, vegan and paleo-friendly smoothie. Banana smoothie - Clean Eating Snacks. Print Banana smoothie Banana smoothie, easy and cheap Course Appetizer, cocktails Cuisine French Keyword Banana, Brunch and Breakfast, Child.
Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie! instructions
- Get out blender and prepare ingredients.
- Peel bananas and place in the blender.
- Put the 7 ice cubes in the blender.
- Now pour in the 4 cups of milk.
- Add your choice of Vanilla or mint(They do taste good together if you want to try both).
- If desired add the sugar(It really doesn't need sugar).
- Blend until smooth(If blended to much you don't get ice chunks just add more if ice chunks are desired. If not blended enough you will find full ice cubes).
Health Benefits - Spinach Banana Smoothie. Bananas and spinach contain a lot of fiber. A super healthy yet tasty summer smoothie. You won't even realise you're eating spinach (or This is an amazing smoothie! I will definitely be having this for breakfast more often!