Recipes: Delicious Healthy smoothies
Healthy smoothies. Easily incorporate smoothies into your on the go lifestyle Smoothies don't always have to be for the sweet-tooth sippers out there. Ginger adds spice to this Yes, this smoothie is a bit over the top, but it's got a healthy helping of cherries, an antioxidant. Make a colorful and healthy smoothie by pureeing mango, kiwifruit and spinach wtih yogurt and honey and spooning into glasses in two layers.
Smoothies are an increasingly popular wellness trend and frequently marketed as a health food. The difference between a healthy and unhealthy smoothie largely depends on the quality and. Just like with any recipe, the nutrition quality of your smoothie depends on what you're putting in your blender, says Keri Gans, R. You can cook Healthy smoothies using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy smoothies
- You need 10 pcs of Raspberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need of Ice cubes 4 to 5 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- Prepare 100 gms of Mango.
- It's 50 gms of Cucumber.
- You need handful of Baby spinach.
- Prepare of Salad leaf 1.
- You need of Mint leaves 8 pieces.
- It's 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- You need of Ice cubes few.
- It's of Pineapple 1 ring.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oats.
- It's 100 gms of Mango.
- It's 1 of Banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Ice cubes few.
N., a New York City-based nutritionist. If a non-dairy smoothie is more your style, this one, with plant-based protein powder, makes a delicious and filling meal. To keep your smoothie as healthy as possible, avoid adding these ingredients, which provide more calories in the form of added sugar, in some cases without many nutrients. These healthy smoothie recipes are the easiest way to hit your daily fruit and veggie total and they still taste great.
Healthy smoothies instructions
- BERRY BABOON [RED Colour] : In a blender add in banana, raspberry, blueberry along with yogurt, coconut milk and orange juice..
- Blend it with ice- till all mixed..
- CAPTAIN GREEN [GREEN Colour]:In a blender add in avacado, mango, cucumber, baby spinach and salad leaf- blend it with orange juice and mint leaves alongwith ice..
- OATS MONKEY [YELLOW COLOUR]:In a blender add pineapple slice, oats, mango chunks, banana, orange juice and lemon juice.Blend all very well..
- Smoothies are ready and decor with your choice of fruit..
These healthy smoothie recipes are a bonafide breakfast heroes. Healthy Smoothies That Actually Taste Good. This smoothie makes use of both almond milk and almond butter to give it a delicious nutty flavor. These healthy smoothies are delicious and the perfect way to pack in fresh fruits and veggies. I'm trying to eat healthier this year and smoothies have been my go-to for a quick and nutritious breakfast.