Recipe: Tasty Vegetarian Cap Cay
Vegetarian Cap Cay.
You can cook Vegetarian Cap Cay using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Cap Cay
- It's 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cm of ginger, minced or smashed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, thinly sliced at an angle.
- It's 100 gr of broccoli.
- You need 100 gr of baby bok choy.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1/4 of yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1/4 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, divide into 8.
- You need 100 gr of button mushroom (you can also use shiitake mushroom or oyster mushroom).
- It's 2 tablespoons of mushroom sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of corn starch mixed with a little water.
Vegetarian Cap Cay instructions
- Cut broccoli and baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add the carrot. Stir until the carrot half cooked..
- Add mushroom sauce, tomato ketchup, and water. Bring it to boil..
- Add button mushrooms, broccoli, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, baby bok choy, and tomato. Cook for about 30 seconds..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened. Serve warm with white rice. Enjoy! 😋.