Recipe: Tasty Blueberry Crumb Cake
Blueberry Crumb Cake.
You can have Blueberry Crumb Cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Crumb Cake
- It's of Crumb topping:.
- It's 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need of Zest of 1 Lemon.
- It's 8 Tbsps of Butter, Melted.
- It's of For the cake:.
- You need 1 3/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tsps Baking Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It's 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Blueberries.
Blueberry Crumb Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Grease & flour a 9 inch baking pan..
- Crumb topping: Mix the flour, sugar & lemon zest together in a small bowl. Add melted butter, stir with fork until the mixture is crumbly; set aside..
- For the cake: Combine the dry ingredients together in a small bowl & set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sour cream & vanilla extract until well blended..
- Add the dry mixture into the wet ingredients & mix until smooth..
- Spoon & spread batter evenly into prepared pan..
- Cover batter with blueberries & sprinkle crumb topping over the blueberries evenly..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, topping should be golden brown & a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean..