Recipe: Perfect Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze
Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze. No Butter, No Oil yet super soft, this cake is a breeze to make and great for guilt When Kaveri told me she is working on an avocado lemon cake, I was like I want it for the blog! And here it is, thanks to her! Use a good-quality avocado, and make sure it's not too ripe--just ripe enough to While the cake cools, make the glaze: Sift the confectioners' sugar into a small mixing bowl.
Lemon Bundt Cake with GlazeThis Easy Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe is light, moist and full of fresh lemon flavor. It's topped with a homemade lemon glaze really. This sultry lemon avocado cake is deliciously moist in every bite! You can cook Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze
- You need of For cake:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (less or more).
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado smashed (1cup smashed avocado).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tangerine or lemon zest.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut oil (vegetable oil).
- It's of For syrup:.
- It's of 1/3 cup fresh tangerine juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's of For the glaze:.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp tangerine juice.
- You need 1-2 tsp of lemon juice (or more).
- Prepare of 1 cup powdered sugar.
It's made with avocados, lemons and poppy seeds and is topped with a blueberry sauce. This moist Lemon Avocado Cake with Blueberry Topping is a heavenly combination of vegan lemon cake, topped with a lemon buttercream. Reduced-fat cream cheese keeps this tangerine cake moist and tangy without loading on the calories. Just before serving, lightly dust the cake with powdered sugar for a pastry-pro finish.
Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray your a Bundt pan with cooking spray (I used 6 cup Heritage Bundt Pan). You can use an 8.5” loaf pan by placing a rectangle of parchment in the bottom of the pan, then coating with butter or cooking spray..
- Whisk all the dry ingredients; flour, salt, and baking powder. Set asides.
- In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, avocado, vanilla extract, and coconut oil or vegetable oil. Then pour into dry ingredients. Fold the cake batter together until you no longer see any dry flour..
- Pour the batter into a Bundt or loaf pan. Bake in 350F oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes..
- To make tangerine syrup, heat up the 1/3 cup tangerines, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 sugar in a saucepan in a medium-high just until sugar dissolves..
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack placed over a sheet pan, then pour the tangerine syrup over the warm cake (I used brush to help spread the syrup over the cake). If using loaf pan, then just pour over the cake. Then cool completely..
- For the glaze: Whisk together the 2 tbsp tangerine juice, 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Pour over the cake, slice, and served with your favorite tea or coffee ☕️ Enjoy!.
- Dine at what you want at your home and HappyBaking ❤️.
In another bowl, stir lemon juice and remaining tangerine peel and juice; reserve for glaze. The Best Avocado Cake Recipes on Yummly Wild Mushroom Ragout with Creamy PolentaAndrew Zimmern. I made this cake with instant lemon pudding instead of the gelatin and it turned out wonderfully! A lovely, simple Glazed Lemon Cake - perfect tea time treat.