Recipe: Delicious The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe
The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe.
You can cook The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe
- You need 7 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe instructions
- Sift the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt together in a mixing bowl. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl. Add the lemon juice to the whole milk. Gather the rest of the ingredients..
- Grease a 5×9 inch baking pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and brown sugar. Cream that with a hand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes until creamy and well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as and when needed..
- Next, add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. After all the eggs are well incorporated, add the peanut butter, mashed bananas and vanilla and mix again just until well combined..
- To continue, add in the dry ingredients in three batches alternating with the milk and lemon juice mixture. Mix just until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as and when needed. Do not over mix..
- Pour the banana cake batter in the greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 10 minutes on the middle rack of your oven and lower the heat to 300 degrees fahrenheit and bake an additional 35 minutes, baking times may vary depending on your oven..
- After taking the cake out of the oven, let it cool for five minutes in the pan and turn out unto a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy the cake your favourite way to do so. Happy baking!.