Recipe: Appetizing Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake
Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake.
You can cook Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 each of egg at room temp..
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of flour but,set aside 1/4 c toss with berries.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It's 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Cream butter with zest and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla mix until.combined..
- In seperate bowl toss berries in 1/4c flour and in another seperate bowl whisk together remaining flour,baking powder and salt..
- Add flour mix to sugar mix a little a time alternating with buttermilk and then fold in berries..
- Grease bread loaf pan or 9" square baking dish. Spread batter in pan and sprinkle with sugar..
- Bake 35 mins check with toothpick it might take another 10 mins. Cool at least 15 mins before serving..