Receta: Perfecto Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF.
Puede cocinar Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF usando 8 ingredientes y 10 pasos. Así es como cocinar Eso.
Ingredientes de Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
- preparar 100 g de gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- es 75 g de caster sugar /superfine.
- necesitas 200 g de gluten-free / plain flour.
- preparar 1 tsp de mixed spice for baking - see my homemade recipe mix.
- es 50 g de currants.
- preparar 50-60 ml de coconut milk, warmed.
- es pinch de saffron threads (optional for colour).
- es de extra milk and sugar for glazing.
Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF Instrucciones
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together until light.
- Mix the flour and mixed spice together.
- Stir into the creamed mixture with the currants.
- Add the saffron threads to the warm milk and stir to release the colour.
- Add just enough to the cookie mixture to bring together to form a soft dough, around 50ml for plain flour, the whole lot for gluten-free.
- Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough quite thinly.
- Use a 7 - 8 cm fluted cookie cutter to cut out rounds and place on the baking sheet. Re-roll the dough and cut more rounds until the dough is used up. I got 20 rounds from a 7"cutter, 18 from an 8" one.
- Bake for 8 minutes then take out of the oven, brush with some extra coconut milk and sprinkle with extra sugar and put back in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack before serving.