Orange Push-up Smoothie. If you like Orange PushUps, Orange Creamsicles, or Orange Julius this is the smoothie for you. As it began to melt, it got even better. This smoothie is a dead ringer for Orange Push-Ups.
They can be served as a smoothie or frozen to enjoy as a. Smoothies are an easy way to get more fruits and vegetables into your day, but calories can add up fast. This smoothie tastes like a classic Orange Push Up ice-cream. You can cook Orange Push-up Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Push-up Smoothie
- You need 1 can of orange juice concentrate(partially thawed ).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of ice.
If you like Orange Push Ups, you'll definitely love this easy for preparing, delicious smoothie which is gluten-free. For this creamy smoothie recipe is used vegan milk. Orange PushUp Smoothie - Averie Cooks. When I was growing up, one of my favorite things to do was ride my bike with my friends to the local gas station's mini-mart and reach into their freezer case and pull out an Orange Push-Up.
Orange Push-up Smoothie instructions
- Combine all ingredients, except ice in a large blender and blend until smooth and creamy making sure the sugar has dissolved and is well incorporated. If desired, add a splash more of milk..
- Add ice and blend until smooth. Serve immediately and garnish with orange slices..
- If you wanna kick it up a little, add 1 to 2 ounces of Rum, Vodka, Gran Marnier, Malibu or alcohol of choice..
If you like Orange PushUps, Orange Creamsicles. Oranges are well known for their vitamin C content, which makes orange smoothies a great choice for improving your immunity. What you may not realize is that they are also a good source of other key nutrients so they're a great all round smoothie ingredient for better health. If you grew up loving Orange Push-Ups, an Orange Julius, or Orange Creamsicles, this Dairy-Free Orange Creamsicle Smoothie recipe is for you! One of my greatest joys in life is taking a treat that is traditionally unhealthy and turning it into something that is not only nutritious, but also delicious.