Mango Breakfast Smoothie. Mango Smoothie Breakfast Bowl FoodiezFlavor. ice cube, black grapes, kiwi, muesli, mango, milk, sugar. Pineapple Mango Smoothie Cubes Open Source Food. mango, fat free milk, crushed pineapples in juice, honey, fresh ginger. Peach Mango Smoothie Bowl Busy Mom's Helper.
You can use vanilla yogurt instead of plain yogurt, if desired. This smoothie is fruit-flavored with peach, banana and mango but it's got chard in it for added vitamins K, C, and A. Make-Ahead Smoothie Freezer Packs Smoothies are a great healthy breakfast for kids, but busy parents know there's no time for all that chopping and measuring in the morning rush. You can cook Mango Breakfast Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Breakfast Smoothie
- It's 1/2 cup of instant oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flax meal (Ground Flax seeds).
- It's 4 of almonds.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Frozen Mangoes.
- It's 1 cup of Low fat yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Eating this mango smoothie for breakfast makes me feel as if I'm sitting on the beach on vacation! The flavors of mango and coconut feel like a tropical holiday in a bowl. Top it with a few extra mango chunks, some delicious almonds or perhaps some chia seeds and you have a tropical, protein packed bowl of deliciousness. Check out my paradise-approved healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie.
Mango Breakfast Smoothie step by step
- Add in your instant oats and almonds to your blender and pulse till it turns into a fine powder..
- Add in all the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend till it reaches a smooth consistency. You can adjust the thickness by reducing or increasing the amount of water..
This smoothie is vegan as written. Freeze smoothies in airtight freezer-safe jars. Greek yogurt or your favorite protein powder are easy ways to make breakfast protein smoothies. A tablespoon of oatmeal adds fiber. Breakfast fruit smoothies are always a crowd-pleasing choice.