Avocado Corn Ice.
You can have Avocado Corn Ice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Corn Ice
- It's 1 of avocado, diced.
- It's 100 gr of corn kernel.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- You need 50 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It's 2 Tbsp of sugar or to taste (or you can use condensed milk).
- Prepare of ice cubes as needed.
Avocado Corn Ice step by step
- Mix warm water, instant coconut milk, and granulated sugar. Stir well..
- Divide into 2 bowls / glasses..
- Put the boiled avocado and corn kernel in the bowls / glasses..
- Give ice cubes according to taste..
- Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.