Frozen Piña Colada.
You can have Frozen Piña Colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Piña Colada
- You need 400 g (14.10 oz) of Frozen pineapple.
- It's 250 g (8.81 oz) of Ice cubes.
- It's 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) of Bacardí carta blanca.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey / Agave syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
Frozen Piña Colada step by step
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.