Easiest Way to Meal Prep Yummy Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries
Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries. So, I have to admit.when I first heard of smoothie bowls, I was a big skeptic. I had a very hard time understanding why on EARTH would someone pour a smoothie. Top it off with your favourite smoothie bowl toppings and dig in!
But, it is also healthy, quick, and easy. And might I mention that it almost looks like a work of art?! Topped with Banana slices, shredded coconut, blueberries and fresh & frozen blackberries Smoothie ingredients are just frozen bananas and blueberries! You can cook Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries
- You need of Smoothie.
- It's 2 of frozen bananas.
- You need 1 pack of frozen of forest fruits.
- Prepare 1 pack of Alpro Mild & Creamy Coconut (or just yogurt).
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's 1 of banana in slices.
- It's of Blueberries.
- It's of Baby figs.
- You need of Coconut chips.
- Prepare of Almond shavings.
- You need of Muesli or oatmeal.
From açai to chia, smoothie bowls are all the rage these days, and after trying them, it's no surprise why. Not only do these beautiful dishes of color, texture and flavor provide a fresh and healthy start to the Blueberries and bananas, which are available year round, are a timeless match in the kitchen. Add all of the Smoothie Bowl ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a thick, sorbet like consistency. You can use another half of a banana if you want to get a thicker smoothie.
Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries instructions
- Slice two bananas and place them in the freezer the night before. (These remain good for up to 8 months 😍💪🏼).
- Put the 2 sliced bananas completely frozen in a blender with a packet of frozen fruits and add some yogurt. Blend until it looks like some ice cream, because it should almost be that thick!.
- If you want it a little thinner, you can still add some yoghurt. If it is the desired thickness, spoon the smoothie into a bowl..
- Cut the last banana into slices and the baby figs into segments..
- The banana slices, baby figs, muesli, blueberries, muesli, coconut shavings and almond shavings are garnished. Can be nice, because you fill it in nicely 😉.
Get your camera ready - a photo of this gorgeous Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe is sure to brighten up your Instagram feed. The magic begins with Strawberry Whey Shakeology as a base. To that, we added blueberries, banana, blackberries, and a variety of nuts and seeds for texture. Vibrant, creamy, and thick enough to deserve a spoon - skip the bananas and blend up these frosty fruity lower-sugar smoothie bowls instead! For the smoothie: Combine the berries, orange juice, yogurt, banana and honey, if using, in a blender and puree until smooth.