Tropical Green Smoothie.
You can cook Tropical Green Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical Green Smoothie
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk (more for a thinner smoothie).
- You need 1 of medium banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped mango pieces.
- It's 1 of heaping cup fresh kale (or spinach).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground flax seed (optional).
- You need 1 tsp. of honey (optional).
Tropical Green Smoothie step by step
- Place everything into the blender and blend until smooth. If you don't have a high power blender, simply blend the kale and coconut milk together first, then add the rest of the ingredients for a smooth drink..
- I like to use some frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if all your fruit is fresh, then throw a handful of ice cubes in the blender as well..