"Oh My Goodness" Cookies.
You can have "Oh My Goodness" Cookies using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Oh My Goodness" Cookies
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It's 3 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped pecans.
"Oh My Goodness" Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In another bowl, beat the butter on medium speed until smooth. Then add the sugar and brown sugar, and beat another 2 minutes..
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla..
- Mix in 1/3 of the flour mixture until it's incorporated in the dough. Then the second 1/3, and finally the last 1/3 of the flour mixture. Beat until all is combined..
- Add the chocolate chips, pecans, oats, and coconut and stir until fully incorporated..
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and drop dough by rounded tablespoon, making sure to allow plenty of room between cookies..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges of the cookies are set and golden brown. Let the cookies cool for 1-2 minutes on the pan before placing on a cooling rack.
- I use my KitchenAid stand mixer with the paddle attachment, but because there is so much of the dough, I alway stir in the oats, chocolate, coconut and pecans by hand. This recipe makes A LOT of cookies. I typically freeze half the dough in a ziplock bag to use another time. Enjoy!!!.