Easiest Way to Make Diet Mix fruit smoothie - with flavor of gulkand
Mix fruit smoothie - with flavor of gulkand. The Dry Fruit Burfi Recipe is a super healthy and delicious sweet that you must make either for a quick energy booster or for festivals. Healthy Green Mango Smoothie with GingerAlways Use Butter. Gulkand, sometimes spelled Gulqand, is a sweet preserve of rose petals.
The flavours of dry fruits, milkmaid, gulkand, oats and milk makes a perfect combination and A refreshing and healthy Smoothie with the flavour of Thandai which is traditionally prepared during the Holi These laddoos so easy to make,no need to cook,just simply mix the ingredients,n ready to eat. All Reviews for Mixed Fruit Smoothie with Goji Berries. You saved Mixed Fruit Smoothie with Goji Berries to your Favorites. You can cook Mix fruit smoothie - with flavor of gulkand using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix fruit smoothie - with flavor of gulkand
- You need 1 small bowl of mix fruit chunks (apple,banana,papaya, chikoo, pomegranate).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey /sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of gulkand.
- You need 1 Pinch of salt (optional).
A wide variety of smoothie flavor mix options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and certification. A mixed fruit smoothie recipe made with yogurt, seasonal fruits like apple, banana & mango. Along with a medley of fruity flavors, fruit lassi is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and has a natural sweetness. Not to mention the gorgeous pink shade.
Mix fruit smoothie - with flavor of gulkand instructions
- Add all chopped fruits into a blender jar.And blend to make purée..
- .Add milk and yogurt blend,till smooth..
- Add gulkand, honey, chia seeds and blend again..
- Add crushed ice if needed..
- Pour into a serving glass.Serve immediately..
- Your smoothie is ready.
But gulkand has a mild rose flavour, that is natural. If you are a gulkand lover, sure you would love this Gulkand gulab jamun recipe. Add water little by little to make a crack free dough, by mixing gently. Gulkand is a flavored jam made from rose petals and when added to sweets like this Dry fruit Burfi, brings out great flavors and taste. You can also use a food processor or a mini chopped to fasten the process.