Easiest Way to Make Delicious Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]
Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]. Make cheese tea with with creamy, sweet-salty topping. The previous cheese tea recipe, I've made with cream cheese block and cream cheese powder. Hence I further develop the Cheese tea recipe, make some adjustments, and came up with this revised version of Cheese Tea recipe with much simpler ingredients but achieving the same flavor outcome!
The cheese cream can be topped on almost anything. Cheese tea consists of green or black tea that's topped with a layer of salted cream-cheese foam. It's growing in popularity across the world. You can have Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]
- It's 30 g (2 tbsp) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 40 g (2 tbsp) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of (about ½ cup) whipping cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of any kind of brewed tea (black tea or green tea).
- You need a few of ice cubes.
Given that cheese tea is a relatively new way to enjoy tea, no studies have analyzed its health effects. However, a great deal of research. Cheese tea is the name for cold tea (usually green or black tea, with or without milk) topped with a foamy layer of milk and cream cheese and sprinkled with salt. The drink is sweet, like boba, but has a savory finish.
Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] step by step
- With a hand whisk or mixer, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until creamy. Set aside..
- With a cold bowl and whisk, beat whipping cream until thickened. The cream will whip faster when everything is cold..
- Add the cheese mixture and a pinch of salt. Then combine well..
- Add ice cubes into a glass (optional) and cold tea. Then top with the cheese foam. Enjoy!.
Using a straw is prohibitive to getting enough of that tangy cream overlay. Originating from Asia, these cream cheese foam green tea is all the rage these days! The combination of creamy, slightly sweet and salty cream cheese foam, topped. Vendors used powdered cheese, whipping cream, salt, and milk to whip up a thick, yet fluffy foam that topped a normal cup of tea. Using a fork or hand blender, whip the contents of the bowl until foamy peaks form.