Recipes: Yummy Healthy Spinach Smoothie
Healthy Spinach Smoothie. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A lot of spinach smoothies use banana for a super creamy texture but this recipe excludes it altogether. It uses Greek yogurt instead to achieve the same thing.
Peanut butter and banana is a classic combo that's even more delicious with the addition of tangy probiotic-rich kefir. If you're wondering what are the benefits of spinach smoothies, here are just a few of the many perks this leafy, green vegetable brings to the table according to Healthline:. Spinach looks pretty in pink when blended with bananas and cherries. You can have Healthy Spinach Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Spinach Smoothie
- It's 1 cup of clean spinach leaves.
- It's 1 of chilled and sliced very large ripe banana.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of nuts of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold soy/almond or low fat milk.
- It's 1 teaspoon of honey optional.
But there are so many reasons to make this drink beyond its fun bubblegum hue. This post may contain affiliate links, so if you buy from a link we may earn a commission at no cost to you. I use baby spinach because the leaves are extremely tender, require no extra preparation, and have very little bitterness. I often like to prepare individual freezer packs for a smoothie recipe for meal-prepping.
Healthy Spinach Smoothie step by step
- Rinse, clean and chop spinach leaves.
- Blend all ingredients to form smooth drink. Pour in serving glass. Alternatively you can substitute banana with any other fruits of your choice.
- Serve immediately or serve chilled.
Add a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder or an unflavored protein powder. Most of us know how good spinach is for you. But let's be honest, no one wants to eat nothing but spinach salad every day. Bananas are truly a miracle food because you won't even taste the spinach in this smoothie! It's a great way to reap all the nutrition benefits of fresh spinach without even knowing you're eating it.