Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake. Eggless fruit cake recipe with step by step photos - one easy recipe for making a Christmas fruit cake. This fruit cake is made without alcohol. The fruits get soaked in the hot water and turn soft.
The fruits never sink, and the cake is not as rich as some fruitcakes. Do not be put off by the list of ingredients -- it's worth adding them all. Fruit cake recipe with lots of mixed dry fruits and nuts and spices. You can have Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 100 gm of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It's 1 full cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 /2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 of dried fruit peel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried ginger.
- It's 1/4 cup of tuty fruity.
- It's 1/4 cup of black current & raisins.
- You need 8-10 of cherry chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios.
- You need 3/4 cup of walnuts.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rum essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 of Greased tin or cake loaf for 4 pound cake.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- It's 5-8 of All spices.
- You need 4-6 of dried kiwi.
If I crack that, will sure post it. This is very close to it and really delicious and rich fruit cake with nuts. I wanted to bake Christmas cake for a long time, but never got guts to try as I had no straight forward simple recipe. December is month of celebration and it's goes so true for me with my birthday, anniversary, my sis, bro, sil, close friend birthdays, it's a month long celebration time.
Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake step by step
- Firstly in a bowl take orange juice and mix ginger,peeled fruits,kiwi and black currents and soak it for 12 atleast hours.If using rum then this process is done for 20 days at least..
- Beat the sugar,butter and honey first.then add vanilla essence and rum essence..
- Now add baking powder, lemon zest and all spices...Beat them well..
- Mix all dry fruits and coco powder in flour and keep aside..
- Now add pistachios,walnut, almond flour,milk and mix well..
- After mixing them add soaked fruits in orange juice..
- Then add flour on it.don't beat.just mix and transfer into the greased tin.garnish with dried fruit peel..
- Bake it for 2 hours in 150 ° C in pre -heated oven.cool it nicely The mold it and cut into slices..
- Enjoy the Christmas Cake..
And if your friend bakes a cake for your anniversary and travel all the way to give the cake it's makes your. This Christmas try an ultimate eggless fruit cake. A rich, moist, rum soaked dry fruits laden fruit cake without eggs. There are numerous requests for an eggless fruit cake recipe to bake this Christmas. So, here I have for you a hassle free, egg free and flavorsome fruit cake recipe that you are going to.