Recipes: Perfect Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
You can cook Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mango peeled chunks.
- It's 1/2 cup of Banana peeled.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: You can use normal and frozen mango chunks and banana either. A frozen smoothie bowl base can be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day).
- You need 1 cup of Green tea/coconut water or milk (optional).
- You need 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It's 1 cup of Porridge.
- Prepare 40 g of Low-fat Yoghurt (optional).
- It's 1/5 cup of Granola.
- Prepare of (Chef’s Note: If you would like to create the Vegan version of this Mango Smoothie Bowl just skip yoghurt and milk from the recipe! It doesn’t effect the quality of your smoothie).
- It's of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of flaxseed.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
- It's of Young Coconut Agar Jelly.
- It's of (Chef’s Note: Don’t be scared of using sweets. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is not about torture yourself. Treat yourself, but only in moderation).
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe instructions
- First, you need to make your porridge. For this, you can freely use normal milk /coconut milk, or even just water..
- Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with toppings of your choice..