Recipes: Perfect Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake - Sugar Free
Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake - Sugar Free.
You can cook Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake - Sugar Free using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake - Sugar Free
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of curd.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts - almonds, walnuts, pistacios.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix dryfruits - raisins, cherries, cashews, dates.
- You need Handful of mix nuts and dry fruits for topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tooti fruity.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It's of as required Oil for greasing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk if required.
- It's 1.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 0.5 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake - Sugar Free instructions
- Soak dry fruits and tooti fruitti in fruit juice for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients in a bowl - whole wheat flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder and ginger powder..
- Add soaked dry fruits Along with nuts..
- In a separate bowl, add oil, curd, vanilla essence and mix. Microwave jaggery for about 1 minute in 30-sec intervals. Mix with curd oil mixture to make a smooth puree..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients. If the mixture is too thick, add a little milk and mix..
- Grease a baking tin and pour the batter and even it. Sprinkle crushed nuts and tooti fruity from above..
- Preheat salt in a deep vessel for 10-12 minutes and keep a stand and then the cake tin and cover it. Let it bake on low flame for about 50-55 minutes. Check after 50 minutes with a toothpick..