Recipes: Perfect Christmas Cake made in a pressure cooker
Christmas Cake made in a pressure cooker. Learn how to make easy Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker at home. I made this simple easy Cake Recipe without oven. We want to make your favorite recipes in an entertaining and informative way, aimed at helping home cooks at different skill levels.
Friends, if you wish to make this Christmas special plum cake at home without oven, try this pressure cooker method. Pressure cooker do a great job in baking a cake. So anyone can bake a cake without worrying about convection Baking is done fastly in a cooker than oven based on the flame. You can cook Christmas Cake made in a pressure cooker using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cake made in a pressure cooker
- Prepare of Dried fruit mixture.
- It's 125 g of sultanas.
- It's 250 g of seedless raisins.
- It's 125 g of pitted dates, chopped.
- You need 75 g of red cherries, cut in half.
- Prepare 75 g of green cherries, cut in half.
- It's 75 g of orange peel, chopped.
- It's 100 g of walnuts or pecans, chopped.
- You need 5 ml of cacao.
- You need 2,5 ml of cloves or instant coffee.
- You need 2,5 ml of cinnamon.
- It's 2,5 ml of mixed spice.
- It's 125 ml of brandy.
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- It's 125 g of butter at room temperature.
- You need 125 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 125 g of cake flour.
- It's 2,5 ml of salt.
- It's 2,5 ml of baking powder.
You can spread any cake batter in a prepared pan that will fit in your stove top or electric pressure cooker. To use the stove top pressure cooker like an oven, remove the gasket and whistle. Monitor the temperature of the pressure cooker to get a perfectly baked cake. Try out my Pressure Cooker Bundt Cake recipe.
Christmas Cake made in a pressure cooker step by step
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl combine all the fruit mixture ingredients including spices and brandy, mix and cover, leave to soak overnight..
- Prepare a 17,5 cm or 7 inch cake tin greased with butter or cooking spray. Alternatively use a round bottom glass, stainless steel bowl or suitable container that will fit loosely inside your pressure cooker. While cooking cover the container with a lid or tie a foil cover on top with string. Place a trivet or suitable stand on the bottom of your pressure cooker, add two cups of water. The bake tin or bowl must not touch the bottom of the cooker during cooking..
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar till light then mix in the eggs one by one. Sift in the flour, salt and baking power, mix till well combined..
- Add the fruit mixture to the batter and combine till well blended. Add mixture to baking tin and level top with a spatula..
- Cover the baking tin with a lid or place a piece of aluminum foil on top and tie off with string. This will stop water from collecting on top of cake. Place in pressure cooker and cook for 1 1/2 hours..
- Release pressure from cooker and remove baking tin. Leave cake to stand in tin for two hours to cool then remove cake by turning upside down on cooling rack. Leave cake to cool completely before covering in aluminum foil and store in fridge. Optionally feed the cake 25ml of brandy on a weekly basis by pouring on top and then resealing the foil. Slice cake cold from fridge and serve..
Today I am going to share with you how I made a Bundt cake in a pressure cooker. I actually made this dessert for our Bunco night. Happy Happy biscuits cake in pressure cooker! how to make cake! Hii friend s welcome to magic cooking kitchen! Aaj is video me aapko main biscuit Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing & Gravy is a delicious one-pot recipe make in your Instant Pot with Stove Top that is sure to be a family favorite!