Recipes: Healthy Jello Cool Whip Pie
Jello Cool Whip Pie.
You can have Jello Cool Whip Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jello Cool Whip Pie
- It's 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- You need 1 packages of Strawberry Jello (or any flavor you prefer).
- You need 8 oz of Container of Cool Whip.
- You need 2/3 cup of Boiling Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cool Water.
- You need 1 of Ice cubes as needed.
Jello Cool Whip Pie instructions
- Bring 2/3 cups water to boil. Then in bowl, mix boiling water and jello package for 2 minutes, or until jello is dissolved..
- In measuring cup with 1/2 cup of cool water, add enough ice cubes to bring water level to 1 cup. Then add to mixing bowl and stir until mixture starts to thicken. Once it starts to thicken remove rest of unmelted ice cubes..
- Then add the cool whip and fold it together a few times. Once it starts to combine, take whisk and whisk it until mixture is blended well and smooth. Set in refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes it should be set enough you can mold it into your graham cracker crust. Add strawberries or depending on flavor you chose any fruit you desire. Once you've set mixture in crust put back in refrigerator for 4 to 4 1/2 hours until set..