You can have Fruits Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruits Smoothie
- You need 1 1/2 glasses of Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Custard powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It's 1 of Orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Strawberry crushed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chopped Pistachios.
- You need 4 of Mint leaves.
Fruits Smoothie instructions
- Whip orange juice and sugar with a few pieces of mint leaves..
- Boil milk and add some custard powder. Keep it to cool..
- Mix Orange juice and milk and blend well in a mixer..
- Pour in glasses and put strawberry syrup on top and mix slightly..
- Add chopped Pistachios..
- Garnish nicely..